Helpful Admissions Guide
- Apply to the college online
- Submit your high school/GED, college and/or military transcripts
- Review benefit options, apply for VA, DOD, or related programs
- Complete your FAFSA and review Financial Aid options
- Financial Aid videos on Veterans benefits (select Veterans as a category)
Please review the information on this page. All students are encouraged to work with the Veterans Center staff before the application process to ensure a smooth transition as well as to discuss their educational benefits.
Make sure you bring in the following documents:
- DD-214 #4 copy (member 4)
- High School Diploma/ GED
- Two forms of ID
- Tuition Assistance Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of Eligibility:
- VA Award letter, or
- Proof of GI Bill funds
Already completed college courses somewhere else?
Have your official transcripts mailed to the college:
Bunker Hill Community College
Veterans Center - B206
250 New Rutherford Ave
Boston, MA 02129
Do you have prior military courses?
Bunker Hill Community College Valor Act Credit Evaluation Policy:
In accordance with the Valor Act, Bunker Hill Community College uses the American Council on Education (ACE) military program guidelines to the evaluation of educational experience in the Armed Services as the primary method for evaluating and awarding academic credit for military occupation, training, experience, and coursework.
Please contact the Veterans Center for assistance