9:00 a.m. -7:00 p.m.
Thursday, 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
By appointment only
The Veterans Center staff provides services in the following areas:
- Support and advocacy for veteran students
- Assistance in solving problems related to education
- Advice regarding VA Educational Benefits
- Certification to the VA for each semester of enrollment and any change of enrollment
- Referrals to University resources and other agencies
- Verification of pursuit of training
- Assistance with credit for prior learning
Please come and visit the Veterans Center located in Building B, Room 201 on the Charlestown Campus.
Bunker Hill Community College Valor Act Credit Evaluation Policy:
In accordance with the Valor Act, Bunker Hill Community College uses the American Council on Education (ACE) military program guidelines to the evaluation of educational experience in the Armed Services as the primary method for evaluating and awarding academic credit for military occupation, training, experience, and coursework.