For students taking a math course, the MathSpace is a great resource for achieving success.
The MathSpace features:
- Two rooms equipped with 48 computer terminals for students to complete math homework assignments.
- Tool such as MyMathLab, ALEKS and Web Assign that can be used to work on homework assignments.
- Students can use the MathSpace to access video lectures (please bring your own headphones), animations and multimedia textbooks to improve their understanding of course content.
- Students can learn how to use specialized math software such as Mathematica, MathType, TI interactive, Sketchpad and Derive.
- The MathSpace has group and individual tutoring areas and offers weekly review sessions for developmental math courses.