Orientation at BHCC
After you are accepted, as part of our Ready-Set-Go enrollment process, you must attend our two-part Orientation. If you have not applied to Bunker Hill Community College or need to check on your application status, please visit the Apply Now page.
Part 1: As soon as possible, attend Advising and Registration:
You will meet with advising staff and register for classes.
Plan at least 2-3 hours for this process.
- Check-in for Advising and Registration is in the E-Lobby.
- Please bring:
- Photo identification is required. Forms of ID that are accepted: university, college or school ID cards from other educational institutions; government-issued ID; company-issued ID; native tribal ID; temporary state ID; drivers permit; or United States employment authorization card.
- Copy of your placement testing results. If you are exempt from testing bring a copy of your high school transcript with your GPA and/or a copy of college transcript(s).
- BHCC Username and Password - steps to retrieve your BHCC Username and Password and log into your myBHCC Account.
- If you have health insurance, please bring your insurance card.
- Please review your Ready-Set-Go checklist regarding paying for classes.
- For questions about Advising & Registration, please call 617-228-2230.
We strongly encourage you to use public transportation. If you park on campus you are required to purchase a $10 daily parking pass. For more information about parking on campus, please click here.
Part 2: After attending Advising and Registration, attend a New Student Day
You will meet with our Student Mentors, tour the campus, learn how to prepare for classes and hear about all of BHCC's great resources and opportunities for students!
- Plan at least 3 hours for this process.
- Please bring a copy of your class schedule from Advising & Registration if you want to get a Student ID card
You must sign up to attend a New Student Day.
Upcoming dates will be announced.
For questions regarding New Student Days, please call 617-228-2260 or for more information visit bhcc.edu/orientation/newstudentday/