- Get the courses you want at the best possible times.
- Get your choices locked in, and make payment arrangements afterward.*
- Get registered online any time 24/7—from anywhere.
- Get a jumpstart on your education plan by meeting with an advisor in LifeMap Commons, Room E235.
- Get your summer started. Register now and get it out of the way.
* You have until July 1 to finalize your financial aid award or make other payment arrangements.
All Students Registering for Classes MUST:
- Show a government issued photo ID - BHCC ID card, passport, driver's license, state ID card, or resident alien card,
- Provide or have provided a completed Application for Massachusetts In-State Tuition form and all supporting documentation to receive the in-state tuition rate, and
- Provide proof of meeting course prerequisites by either:
- Placement Testing;
- Completion of appropriate BHCC coursework; or
- Providing a transcript from another accredited institution verifying completion of appropriate coursework with a passing grade (to be exempt from the reading and English placement test, students must show completion of a college level English composition course with a final grade of C or higher; to be exempt from the math placement test, students must show completion of a college level math course with a final grade of C or higher)
At the time of registration, students must choose one of the following payment options:
- Pay in Full
- Receive a Confirmed Financial Aid Award from BHCC
- Create an Approved Payment Plan
- Payment of Health Insurance $1640 or waiver of health insurance (if registering for nine or more credits)