Course Offerings and Availability
Use the search for courses and course sections on SelfService to see what courses are being offered. View directions on How to Search for Availability of Classes.
- Registration for Center for Self-Directed Learning (LC) classes continues through October 6.
- Registration for Mini Session II classes continues through October 30.
- Apply now for Spring 2018
- Students enrolled in fall 2017 classes begin registering between November 7 and November 16 (dates are posted to your online account by November 1)
- Students enrolled in spring 2017 classes but not enrolled this fall begin registering on November 16
- Reactivated students begin registering on November 17
- Newly accepted students must attend an Advising & Registration session to register.
- New guest students begin registering on November 29
Summer 2018 - registration begins in March – information coming soon
Staggered Online Registration
To help students register for the courses they need to complete their program of study, continuing student registration will be staggered. Staggered registration begins with currently enrolled degree and certificate seeking students who have completed the most credits, including developmental courses and transfer credit.
Currently enrolled students register online beginning on a designated start date and continue to register through the end of the registration period. Students will still be able to login and register even if they miss their priority deadline.
Currently enrolled certificate and degree seeking students will receive an email prior to the start of registration with information about their scheduled start date for registration. This information is also available in the Student Planning tab of BHCCselfservice.
- Log in.
- Click on the Students Menu.
- Under Academic Planning, select Student Planning.
- Under “It’s Registration Time” Click the plan and schedule link.
- Press the left arrow button to change to Fall Semester 2017. If you get an error when clicking the arrow, click the plus sign to add Fall Semester 2017, then try again.
- See your registration date and time.
All Students Registering for Classes MUST
- Show a BHCC ID card or a government issued photo ID if registering in person;
- Provide or have provided a completed Application for Massachusetts In-State Tuition form or have applied to the College online and certified eligibility to receive the in-state tuition rate, and
- Provide proof of meeting course prerequisites by either:
- Placement Testing;
- Completion of appropriate BHCC coursework; or
- Providing a transcript from another accredited institution verifying completion of appropriate coursework with a passing grade.
All outstanding registration holds and prior financial obligations must be addressed prior to registering.