Course Offerings and Availability
Use the search for courses and course sections on SelfService to see what courses are being offered. View directions on How to Search for Availability of Classes.
- Apply now for Spring 2018
- Newly accepted students must attend an Advising & Registration session to register.
- New guest students began registering on November 29
Summer 2018 - registration begins in March – information coming soon
Staggered Online Registration
To help students register for the courses they need to complete their program of study, continuing student registration will be staggered. Staggered registration begins with currently enrolled degree and certificate seeking students who have completed the most credits, including developmental courses and transfer credit.
Currently enrolled students register online beginning on a designated start date and continue to register through the end of the registration period. Students will still be able to login and register even if they miss their priority deadline.
Currently enrolled certificate and degree seeking students will receive an email prior to the start of registration with information about their scheduled start date for registration. This information is also available in the Student Planning tab of BHCCselfservice.
- Log in.
- Click on the Students Menu.
- Under Academic Planning, select Student Planning.
- Under “It’s Registration Time” Click the plan and schedule link.
- Press the left arrow button to change to Spring Semester 2018. If you get an error when clicking the arrow, click the plus sign to add Spring Semester 2018, and then try again.
- See your registration date and time.
All Students Registering for Classes MUST
- Show a BHCC ID card or a government issued photo ID if registering in person;
- Provide or have provided a completed Application for Massachusetts In-State Tuition form or have applied to the College online and certified eligibility to receive the in-state tuition rate, and
- Provide proof of meeting course prerequisites by either:
- Placement Testing;
- Completion of appropriate BHCC coursework; or
- Providing a transcript from another accredited institution verifying completion of appropriate coursework with a passing grade.
All outstanding registration holds and prior financial obligations must be addressed prior to registering.