Course Offerings and Availability
Use the search for courses and course sections on SelfService to see what courses are being offered. View directions on How to Search for Availability of Classes.
- Register for Center for Self-Directed Learning (LC section courses) until February 9
- Register for Mini Session 1 courses by January 31
- Register for Mini Session 2 courses by March 28
Summer 2018 - registration begins on March 13
- Registration begins on March 13
- Summer Session I begins June 4
- Summer Session II begins July 16
- Current students can register in SelfService. Guest students can register on the Guest Student page.
All Students Registering for Classes MUST
- Register online if eligible;
- Show a BHCC ID card or a government issued photo ID if registering in person;
- Provide proof of meeting course prerequisites by either:
- Placement Testing;
- Completion of appropriate BHCC coursework; or
- Providing a transcript from another accredited institution verifying completion of appropriate coursework with a passing grade.
All outstanding registration holds and prior financial obligations must be addressed prior to registering.