How much will this program cost me?*
Tuition and fees: $4,172
Books and supplies: $1,436
On-campus room & board: not offered
*The amounts shown above include costs for the entire program, assuming normal time to completion. Note that this information is subject to change.Additional Information
What financing options are available to help me pay for this program?
Financing for this program may be available through grants, scholarships, loans (federal and private) and institutional financing plans. The median amount of debt for program graduates is shown below:
- Federal loans: *
- Private education loans: *
- Institutional financing plan: *
* There were fewer than 10 graduates in this program. Median amounts are withheld to preserve the confidentiality of graduates.Additional Information
How long will it take me to complete this program?
The program is designed to take 1 years to complete. Of those that completed the program in 2013-2014, *% finished in 1 years.
* Fewer than 10 students completed this program in 2013-14. The number who finished within the normal time has been withheld to preserve the confidentiality of the students.
What are my chances of getting a job when I graduate?
The job placement rate for students who completed this program is *%.
* This institution is not currently required to calculate a job placement rate for program completers.Additional Information