New Student Day is the name of the second part of our orientation programming for new and transfer students. You will be provided with a complete overview of the college, and all of the information you will need to have a successful start to the semester. During your New Student Day, you will...
- Meet our team of student mentors and learn about our variety of Student Clubs, athletics, volunteer and community engagement opportunities, study abroad programs, the Commonwealth Honors program and other opportunities for BHCC students.
- Take Your Student ID Photo: this card will be mailed to you and it can be used to receive access to special programs and discounts.
- Learn how to prepare for classes and find out where your classes will meet.
- Tour the campus and find out where to go for what you need.
You will also lean about special programs, like:
- The Textbook Assistance Program where you can borrow textbooks for free for the semester.
- Single Stop which presents a monthly Mobile Food Market and helps connect qualified students to financial counseling, housing and other assistance.
- The Learn and Earn Internship Program where qualified students can intern at Fortune 500 companies in Boston, get paid and earn credits towards their degree.
Upcoming New Student Days
- Saturday, July 15 at 10 a.m.
- Friday, July 21 at 1 p.m.
- Monday, July 24 at 10 a.m.
- Tuesday, July 25 at 1 p.m.
- Monday, July 31st at 10 a.m.
- Wednesday, August 9 at 10 a.m.
- Monday, August 14 at 1 p.m.
- Saturday, August 19 at 10 a.m.
- Tuesday, August 29 at 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 30 at 1 p.m.
You must register to attend a New Student Day.