At this session you will, meet with an academic advisor, learn more about being a student at Bunker Hill and register for classes.
- No appointment necessary. See dates and start times below.
- Plan at least 2-3 hours for this process.
- Arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled start time. If you arrive 30 minutes after the start of the session, you will be asked to attend another session.
- Check in for Advising & Registration is in the E-Lobby (2nd floor of E-Building, Charlestown Campus).
Things to bring with you for Advising and Registration Session
- A valid government issued photo/picture ID is required
- Copy of your placement testing results and/or a copy of college transcript(s)
- BHCC Username and Password - click here for steps to retrieve your BHCC Username and Password and log into your myBHCC Account
- If you have health insurance, please bring your insurance card,
- Form of payment – You must either have a pending financial aid award at BHCC or you must be prepared to pay for fall courses by the due date of August 7, 2017. If you register on or after August 7, 2017 please be prepared to pay on the same day as your course registration. Students who are not applying for financial aid or have an award that does not cover the full amount due or do not have an award in place by August 7, 2017 must complete one of the following payment options:
- Pay in full online,
- Create a payment plan
- Submit a third-party commitment letter to the Student Payment Office.
For more information on the cost of attending BHCC and payment options, visit bhcc.edu/admissions/studentpayment.
Advising and Registration Dates
- Thursday, July 13 - 10 a.m., E-Lobby
- Saturday, July 15 – 10 a.m., E-Lobby
- Monday, July 17 – 4 p.m., E-Lobby
- Wednesday, July 19 – 10 a.m., E-Lobby
- Friday, July 21 – 10 a.m., E-Lobby
- Tuesday, July 25 – 4 p.m,. E-Lobby
- Thursday, July 27 – 10 a.m., E-Lobby
- Saturday, July 29 – 10 a.m., E-Lobby
- Tuesday, August 1 - 4 p.m., E-Lobby
- Wednesday, August 2 - 10 a.m., E-Lobby
- Friday, August 4 - 10 a.m., E-Lobby
- Monday, August 7 - 4 p.m., E-Lobby
- Wednesday, August 9 - 1 p.m., E-Lobby
- Saturday, August 12 - 10 a.m., E-Lobby
For questions regarding advising and registration please call 617-228-2230