Important Notices for Practical Nursing
- Admission requirements are applicable for Fall 2014. For subsequent years, admission requirements are subject to change without notice.
- It is your responsibility to understand all application requirements (prerequisites to application) as well as program requirements for graduation (please refer to information in the College Catalog or on the College website).
- Admission to this Program is highly competitive and has a selective admission process. Meeting minimum application requirements does not guarantee admission to the Practical Nursing Program.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your application is complete. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
- Applicants are ranked based on grades in prerequisite course work, reading score on the College
Placement Test (CPT or LOEP for English as Second Language candidates), and General Education
courses taken at Bunker Hill Community College and TEAS scores.
- Students who have not yet completed all prerequisite coursework may apply to BHCC and should declare
the AA: General Concentration as their program of study with the goal of applying to a Practical Nursing
Certificate Program. Advising is available for accepted students. Accepted students who have completed
the FAFSA listing BHCC in the “Schools Information Section” (school code 011210) may also qualify
for financial aid.
Applications with all supporting documents will be accepted between September 16, 2013 and May 24, 2014 in Room B203 (Admissions and Enrollment Services in the main lobby) or by mail.
Download the Licensed Practical Nursing Certificate Information Packet (LPN)