|Interim Athletic Director: Jack Stephenson
||Administrative Asst II: Joan Rossi
Policies and Rules
Gymnasium Check-In Procedure
- All clothing and personal items must be locked securely in the locker rooms.
- You must provide your own combination lock for the locker room.
- Equipment may be rented through the Athletic Department with your BHCC ID card.
- All users must wear appropriate clothing while using the facility (shorts, t-shirts, sweats, sneakers must be worn at all times).
- Boots, jeans, street shoes, flip flops, hats etc. are not permitted.
- Males must keep their shirts on at all times while using the facility.
Rules of Conduct
- The College Code of Conduct applies for students using the facility.
- The College assumes no responsibility for any injury that may occur.
- The College assumes no responsibility for lost or stolen items.
- Please be respectful of others while using the facility
- Hats are not permitted in the facility.
- Use of profanity is not permitted in the facility.
- Fighting or horse play is not permitted in the facility.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the facility