The H-Building is located in the Hood Business Park, just beyond the Charlestown Campus Athletic Fields.
WHAT IS IN THE H-BUILDING?
- Center for Self-Directed Learning (CSDL)
- Community Center for Entrepreneurship
- Integrated Marketing and Communications
- Student Lounge
- Faculty Offices
- Community Education Office
- Workforce Development Center
- Classrooms: H120, H125, H147, H148, H149, H155 and H156.
HOW DO I GET TO THE H-BUILDING?
- The H-Building is located at 570 Rutherford Avenue, Charlestown, MA 02129
- A designated H-Building shuttle leaves from the B-Building on a continuous basis and stops at the G-Building.
(View the Shuttle Schedule)
- The H-Building is a short walk from the Sullivan Square T Station.
- Students who drive should park in Lots 1 and 2 and take the shuttle to the H-Building. Students are not permitted to park in the H-Building parking lot.