Financial Aid Forms
- 2016-2017 Independent Verification Worksheet (PDF)
- 2017-2018 Independent Verification Worksheet(PDF)
- Download this form if you are:
- 24 or older or
- you have children that you provide more than 50 percent of support for or
- you are married or
- you have served in the military or
- you are an orphan, ward of the court, or have been in foster care at any time since age 13 or
- you are in a legal guardianship that has been approved by the court in your state of legal residence or
- you are an emancipated minor as approved by a court in your state of legal residence or
- you have been determined an unaccompanied youth who was homeless or at risk of being homeless by a director of emergency shelter, transitional housing program, runaway or homeless youth shelter, or by your high school or school district homeless liaison.
- 2016-2017 SAP Appeal Form - Fall deadline(PDF)
- Financial aid applicants must be reviewed by a separate Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) standard that is established and regulated by the federal government. Students have the right to request a one-time, non-satisfactory academic progress waiver if they are denied financial aid consideration. If the financial aid recipient experiences extenuating circumstances that impacted their schoolwork, they have the right to appeal the decision. Reasons to appeal may involve, for example, a documented illness of a student. Only completed SAP Appeal Forms will be reviewed, incomplete forms will be returned to the student. Appeals must be made in writing with the Appeal Form* and must be based on extenuating circumstances. All appeals are reviewed by the SAP Appeal Committee and notification is sent within two weeks.
- 2016-2017 Untaxed Income
- Download this form if you have been selected for Verification and the Financial Aid Office has requested documentation of your untaxed income.
- Selective Service Compliance Information
- Most male students must register with the Selective Service. Please open this document for instructions on registering and confirming your registration with Selective Service.
- All students must have a completed W-4, I-9 and Employment Authorization Form on file with the Financial Aid Office (B213) before they can start working either on-campus or off-campus. You must provide original documentation that proves you are eligible to work in the United States. Examples of acceptable documents are:
- Your unexpired U.S. Passport or Alien Registration Card
- Driver's License and Social Security Card
- Bunker Hill Community College ID and Social Security Card
- Driver's License and U.S. Birth Certificate
- Bunker Hill Community College ID and U.S. Birth Certificate
Upon completion of the W-4 and I-9 and providing an acceptable documents to Financial Aid Office (B213), you will be given an Employment Authorization Form.