You can register for the Au Pair Weekend courses only through our secure online registration system. Payment must be made in full before you are considered registered for a course.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit cards
Click here to register
After successfully registering for the course, you will receive an email that provides all the instructions you need to complete the required pre-assignments. If you do not receive an email within seven days of registering for a course, it is your responsibility to email email@example.com and ask for the pre-assignment instructions.
The deadline for each course registration occurs one month prior to the course starting date. After the deadline passes, registration may be possible for up to ten days only if space is available, but a $50 late fee will be charged. After that, registration is closed. Please observe the deadline dates to make sure you have a spot reserved and to avoid the late fee.
If you cannot attend the course you’ve registered for, we highly recommend that you switch to one of our many other weekend courses. Contact Tina Rychalsky, our Program Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. See “Changing Weekends” below.
In order to provide educational and enjoyable courses to au pairs at very affordable prices, we can only issue tuition refunds for cancellations requested within three weeks of the course starting date. Here’s how it works.
- The registration fee is never refundable.
- No refunds will be issued within three weeks of the course start date. NO EXCEPTIONS will be made, so please do not ask.
- If you request a refund at least three weeks prior to the start date of the course, there is a $50 cancellation fee.
- You are not eligible for a refund simply because you fail to show up for class.
- If a medical emergency prevents you from attending class, you must provide documentation from a doctor to reschedule for a later weekend or to receive any type of refund. If this situation applies, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
- Refunds are processed back to the credit card used for registration. If the credit card number is no longer active, it is your responsibility to notify firstname.lastname@example.org at the time of cancellation.
All refund requests must be emailed to email@example.com with the following information:
- Course name
- Course dates
- Reason for dropping
- Telephone number where you can be reached
- Host family's name and email address
- Your permission to allow Au Pair Weekend to drop the course on your behalf
If you need to switch to a different weekend course date, contact us to make this request. Please include which course and date you originally registered for, and the new course and date you would like. (Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee your date change choice). There is a $25 change fee if you make your request at least one month prior to both the original course and the new course start dates. If you make your request less than three weeks before the start dates, the change fee will be $100.