Associate in Arts Degrees
Associate in Arts (A.A.) degree concentrations prepare students to transfer to four-year colleges and universities. Extreme care was taken in fashioning these transfer-focused degrees. Nonetheless, the College advises students to comply with the following recommendations:
- In order to make the wisest choice of Bunker Hill Community College courses, consult the institution to which you wish to transfer.
- In order to facilitate transfer to a four-year institution, work with your academic advisor in planning your BHCC curriculum and attend one of the transfer workshops offered by the Transfer Affairs Office. The calendar of Transfer workshops is available online.
- Visit the MassTransfer website for MassTransfer linked programs
- View articulation agreements between Bunker Hill Community College and other Academic institutions for Associate in Arts and Associate in Science Degree Programs.
- Business Concentration
- Chemical Science Concentration
- Communication Concentration
- Computer Information Systems Concentration
- Computer Science Concentration
- Education Concentration
- English Concentration
- Fine Arts Concentration
- Foreign Language Concentration
- General Concentration
- History and Government Concentration
- Mathematics Concentration
- Music Concentration
- Physics Concentration
- Psychology Concentration
- Sociology Concentration
- Theatre Concentration
Note: Students enrolling in any A.A. degree program can earn the World Emphasis certification simultaneously. It cannot be taken as a stand-alone program.